Cat 627 Scraper Operator
Cat 627 Scraper Operator Needed for short term project in Cloverdale. Wilson Vineyards is recruiting for an experienced heavy equipment operator for a short-term project. The heavy equipment operator will be responsible for operating industrial equipment such as D4’s through D9’s, scrapers, bulldozers, water trucks, backhoes, excavators, and front-end loaders.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Safely operate all vehicles and equipment.
• Operate heavy equipment in assigned locations as directed.
• May be required to perform routine maintenance (i.e. fueling and lube) and/or assist the mechanic with repairs. • Able to read and understand all operations manuals, safety rules, and company policies and procedures for all equipment listed above. • May be assigned other duties not expressly covered by this job summary.
• Able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime when needed.
• 2-5 years’ of experience in the safe, productive operations of D4 through D9 bulldozers, scrapers, backhoes excavators, front-end loaders, etc.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Able to lift/move/carry 75 lbs.
• Fluent in English. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
• Valid CA driver’s license, acceptable driving record and reliable, insured transportation.
• Must be able to work independently, with little or no supervision.
• Must be able to understand instructions and complete assignments in an accurate and timely manner.
• Must be able to travel to and work at different Company locations. Wilson Vineyards is an Equal Opportunity Employer