Stander Reubens Thomas Kinsey established in 1979 is a premier workers’ compensation statewide defense firm seeking an assertive, personable and well-organized Word Processor with a solid work ethic for our Novato office.
A successful word processor within our firm should possess the following qualities:
- Well-organized, detail oriented and hard-working;
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills; and
- Experience in legal environment preferred;
- 2 years minimum of administrative experience;
- Excellent keyboarding ability and accurately over 60 wpm;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and strong with computer fundamentals.
- Type from recorded dictation;
- Address envelopes or prepare envelope labels;
- Gathers and arranges materials to be typed and following instructions;
- Thoroughly proofreads completed work for spelling, grammar, punctuation and format;
- Prints and makes copy of work;
- File completed documents;
- Operates Xerox copy and fax machines;
- Keeps record of work performed.
- Superior compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision paid at 100% for employee coverage; life insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k)
- Paid vacation, sick and 11 holidays
Stander Reubens Thomas Kinsey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are looking to advance your legal career, please forward your resume and wage expectation to: Blanca Camberos at email@example.com
Visit us at: www.srtklaw.com