PART-TIME WAREHOUSE LOADER / DRIVERSonoma Media Investments
Sonoma Media Investments (SMI) is an independent, privately-owned multimedia company is seeking a part-time Warehouse Loader / Driver join our team. This part-time position will work 20 - 25 hours per week. Schedule is negotiable. Compensation starts at $15.00 per hour. Qualified candidates will join our Packaging and Distribution Department in our Rohnert Park location. The optimal candidate will be team oriented, possess computer skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- The successful candidate must have the ability to load trucks with inserts, carrier detail, other products and supplies.
- Drive a truck, provided by the Press Democrat, to the pre-determined assigned area.
- Assist District Managers, which may include folding papers, assisting carriers and picking up returned newspapers.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid California State Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must work well with Managers and Supervisors and be capable of lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
Sonoma Media Investments is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background investigation and pre-employment drug testing.