Advertising Systems Coordinator
Sonoma Media Investments (SMI) is an independent, privately-owned multimedia company based in Santa Rosa. We are seeking an Advertising Systems Coordinator, who will work on maintaining the business processes and systems of our front end ad entry system, as well as administration of our CRM.
Formed in 2012 by a consortium of local investors who recognize the value of quality local journalism, SMI is home to the most-read publications and websites in the affluent Sonoma Valley, north of San Francisco.
Each week, seven out of ten North Bay adults – more than 376,000 in total – engage with the many SMI publications and their corresponding websites, including: The Pulitzer Prize-winning Press Democrat (the flagship daily), The Sonoma Index-Tribune, Petaluma Argus-Courier, The North Bay Business Journal, Sonoma Magazine, La Prensa Sonoma (the region’s premier Spanish-language newspaper and website) and our monthly publication, Sonoma County Gazette.
Here are the essential details of the job. Does this sound perfect for you?
- Provide support to the Advertising Finance and Systems Manager with the ongoing changes and maintenance of our Advertising Management platform: including entering of rate tables, contracts, and administration of workflow processes.
- Accurately compile advertising goals into our CRM.
- Assist in month end close duties as assigned, and compiling of reports for the advertising department.
- Maintain helpdesk tickets with our software vendors.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Check off the ‘must haves’ below before you apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent education preferred.
- Near expert level of Excel preferred.
- Experience with accounting software, database, backend to POS system, or CRM highly preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment with frequent interruptions.
Sonoma Media Investment values the contribution of our employees and offers a competitive compensation plan. We also offer an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off.
Sonoma Media Investments is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background investigation and pre-employment drug testing.