Account ExecutiveSonoma Media Investments
Do you have a passion for sales? Have you always wanted to work in Media, including high-level business events? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, we want you to join our team! The North Bay Business Journal is seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team.
This position is responsible for:
- Maintain and Grow Profitable Revenues within Existing Business
- Research and analyze marketplace to identify new business opportunities
- Acquire knowledge of customer needs through needs assessments
- Create new ideas for customer business growth
- Formulate multi-media recommendations that connect solutions to advertiser’s needs
- Utilize Immediate software program to sell multi-media campaigns
- Collaborate with creative team in designing creative campaigns/ads
- Provide good customer service & follow through to maintain existing business and sustain long-term relationships
- Use innovative sales solutions to meet advertiser’s needs
- Competitively position and demonstrate the value of our multi-media
- Achieve targeted revenue projections
- Actively Develop Profitable Revenues within New Business
- Analyze category/territory to develop new client opportunities
- Develop new business from cold calling, prospecting and consultative selling
- Sustain long-term relationship with new clients
This position requires a proven track record of sales success while demonstrated success at a Business Journal is preferred. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required. Strong interpersonal, verbal, written, and persuasive skills are required.
The North Bay Business Journal values the contribution of all its employees. We recognize their efforts by offering a competitive compensation plan and an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off and more.
The North Bay Business Journal is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background investigation and pre-employment drug testing. All applicants must have valid California State Driver’s License, proof of insurance and reliable transportation.