Marketing and Communications Specialist
The Sonoma County Transportation Authority (SCTA) and Regional Climate protection Authority (RCPA) is seeking a creative communicator with an interest in transportation and climate change. This full time position will be part of a small collaborative team responsible for getting the message out about projects, programs and policies.
The Marketing and Communications Specialist:
- Develops and implements communication strategies to enhance community engagement and deliver timely information, and to increase awareness of SCTA/RCPA programs.
- Handles planning and execution of day-to-day marketing, communications, and public relations for the organization.
- Comfort with meeting facilitation and public speaking.
- Proficiency with website management, social media platforms and email newsletters.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or similar design products.
Salary is $64,345.91-88,159.95 / Annually DOE.
The first deadline to apply is 10/3/21, and interviews will be scheduled shortly thereafter.
Learn learn more about the position and apply.