In this position, we are looking for a reliable, flexible, skilled maintenance manager that will review, evaluate, and implement update our facilities. The manager will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks such as repairs and cleaning to ensure that our facilities are both tidy and functional. Work attire is required. Being reliable and self-motivated. Work experience and solid technical knowledge. Will oversee multiple personnel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works with departments to do work orders
• Reviews and authorizes staffing schedules for the maintenance department.
• Develops training programs when necessary.
• Create policy as needed for building maintenance
• Develops routine maintenance schedule and assigns duties daily and annual basis.
• Hiring, interviewing, recommendations for evaluations, and discipline of maintenance personnel.
• Works with all departments and fills out work orders and designates jobs according to the experience of personal.
• Makes complete inspections of all work assignments when completed.
• Fleet management including registration for maintenance vehicles
• May work with external organizations for supplies
• Takes inventory of all products and keeps inventory records up to date.
• Budgeting and screening grants
• Other duties assigned.
• Ability to be organized.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
• Must be able to stand for a long time.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Multi-Tasking and time management skills.
• Ability to be above ground and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Identify the strength and weaknesses of alternatives solutions, conclusions, or approaches to the problem.
ROBINSON RANCHERIA CITIZENS BUSINESS COUNCIL
• Performing routine maintenance, determining, when, and what kind of maintenance is needed.
• Ability to communicate with all tribal officials, supervisors, and co-workers.
• Basic working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems.
• Ability to read and utilize technical manuals and drawings.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• General passion for creative problem-solving.
• Experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools.
• Experience with data management.
• Supervision expererience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Three years of maintenance experience.
• Electrical and OSHA Certifcate preferred.
Must have the ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence, and memos.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• All applicants are subject to the Tribe’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy including pre-employment screening and background check.
• Must have a valid California Driver’s License and be insurable through the tribe’s insurance policy.
• An employee will serve a 90-day probationary period.
• Electrical and OSHA certficates need to be completed within the year of hire date.
Native American Preference Applies Preference given to qualified Native Americans according to the Indian Self-Determination and Education Act, Public Law 93-638.
Disclaimer: The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities listed above is by no means a complete list. It is merely a general summary of the position described. Management reserves the right to revise or change this position description at any time.