Clear View Finance Assistant Manager
The Clear View Finance Assistant Manager is responsible for developing and executing effective governance processes for the organization. Governance responsibilities generally focus on timely and accurately maintaining corporate records; preparing detailed and summary reports for internal and external stakeholders; ensuring renewal of various licenses and insurance policies; and documenting and maintain a reference library of policies and procedures for the company. This position also provides additional support to the Clear View Finance Manager. The Clear View Finance Assistant Manager acts as the Manager in the event the Clear View Finance Manager is not available.
• Prepare and retain corporate records: financial, operational, and compliance.
• Prepare and maintain corporate reference library of policies and procedures for the office and for the organization.
• Create and maintain a schedule for regulatory filings and renewals; Affect renewals timely.
• Gather and analyze diligence documents related to Third Party Service Providers (TPSP); present to Clear View Finance Manager for approval; Monitor for performance against any service level agreement (SLA).
• Interact with regulatory and government agencies.
• Coordinate all operational duties and maintain a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
• Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural changes to improve operations.
• Demonstrate leadership by modeling desired behaviors appropriate to the work environment and adhering to the company values, vision, and operating principles.
• Maintain a professional and respectful work environment.
• Additional support for the Clear View Finance Manager when needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• A detail-oriented, self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities, meet deadlines, and elevate sensitive matters to the Clear View Finance Manager.
• Highly proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, data entry, and financial or accounting software programs.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication and relationship building with internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Must be comfortable working in a small, start-up business environment.
• Respect for all Tribal Members, Tribal Officials, Supervisors and Co-Workers.
• The individual must have the ability to work with people form diverse cultures, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.
• Respect for Robinson Rancheria Tribe and surrounding Native American tribes' custom and traditions.
Experience and Education:
• High School diploma or GED required. Associate degree in business administration degree preferred.
• 3-5 years as an Assistant Management role preferred.
• Prior lending, banking, or financial services industry experience a plus.
Conditions of Employment:
• All applicants are subject to the Tribe's Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy including pre-employment screening.
• Employee will serve 90-day probationary period.
• Valid state issued driver's license.
Native American Preference Applies: Preference given to qualified Native Americans pursuant to the Indians Self-Determination and Education Act, Public Law 93-638
Disclaimer: The list of requirements, duties and responsibilities listed above is by no means a complete list. It is merely a general summary of the position described. Management reserves the right to revise or change this position description at any time.