Surveillance OfficerRiver Rock Casino
Summary: Protects company assets and the safety of guests and staff through the surveillance of the gaming enterprise. Observes all casino operations via surveillance camera. Reports suspicious activity to Surveillance Manager.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Familiarity with video surveillance equipment preferred.
- Familiarity with games under surveillance preferred.
- Ability to maintain alert attention to detail throughout the course of a shift.
- Ability to perform basic PC troubleshooting.
- Ability to type at least 25 words per minute.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
Here are just a few of benefits of working at River Rock Casino: Exceptional Benefit plan Paid Time Off (15 days a year to start) Paid break and lunch time Regular schedule Uniforms are provided including shoes Opportunities for advancement
A Team environment where everyone is value A pre-employment drug test, fingerprint, and background check is required