Housekeeping AttendantRiver Rock Casino
Part-Time and Full-Time positions available
$1,500 hiring bonus for full-time positions! $5,000 per year Tuition Reimbursement.
JOB SUMMARY: Cleans public and office areas of casino on a preset schedule. Job assignments are by sections. The facility is divided into cleaning areas or sections. Performs other cleaning jobs under direction of the Shift Supervisor.
- Must be 18 years of age or more.
- Prior cleaning or hotel housekeeping experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Physical condition allowing prolonged period of standing and walking.
- General knowledge of cleaning chemicals is preferred.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including Holidays and weekends.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
Here are just a few of benefits of working at River Rock Casino:
- Exceptional Benefit plan
- Regular schedule
- $1,500 bonus for full time positions $5,000 per year tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (15 days a year to start)
- Paid break and lunch time
- Uniforms are provided including shoes
- Opportunities for advancement
- A Team environment where everyone is valued
A pre-employment drug test, fingerprint, and background check is required