Cage Service RepresentativeRiver Rock Casino
Cage Service Representative
SUMMARY: Creates a welcome and entertaining environment for all guests by providing courteous prompt and professional customer service at all times. Provides friendly, efficient and accurate cashiering service to guests and Team Members. Promotes membership into the Players Club and works in conjunction with all staff members to enhance customer service and overall image projection.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required.
- Six months general cashiering background and/or prior money handling experience.
- Six months customer service experience dealing directly with customers.
- Must be able to count money, coins and chips accurately. 10-key touch required.
Here are just a few of benefits of working at River Rock Casino:
- $1500 Hiring Bonus for full time positions
- $5,000 per year tuition reimbursement
- Regular schedule
- Paid Time Off (15 days a year to start)
- Exceptional Benefit plan
- Paid break and lunch time
- Uniforms are provided including shoes
- Opportunities for advancement
- A Team environment where everyone is value
A pre-employment drug test, fingerprint, and background check is required