Beverage ServerRiver Rock Casino
Part Time and Full Time positions available $1,500 hiring bonus for full-time positions! $5,000 per year Tuition Reimbursement.
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing friendly beverage service to all guest or patrons in an efficient, courteous and professional manner, displaying a high standard of guest service. Takes beverage orders from casino patrons, coordinates with bartenders, maintains and cleans beverage service area.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must possess a pleasant personality.
- Previous F&B experience preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present professional appearance at all times.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with respect to all matters pertaining to the gaming enterprise business.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke.
Here are just a few of the benefits of work at River Rock Casino:
- Exceptional Benefit plan
- Regular schedule
- $1,500 bonus for full time positions $5,000 per year tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (15 days a year to start)
- Paid break and lunch time Uniforms are provided including shoes
- Opportunities for advancement
- A Team environment where everyone is value
A pre-employment drug test, fingerprint, and background check is required.