Production WorkerMgm Brakes
Brake into a New Career with MGM Brakes! MGM Brakes, a division of Indian Head Industries, Inc. is the leading supplier of spring brake actuators and service chambers for domestic and global truck, trailer, bus and specialty vehicles for the commercial vehicle industry.
We are currently seeking highly enthusiastic individuals for first shift Production Workers located in Cloverdale, CA.
The Production Worker position may consist of several different rotating positions to perform a variety of assembly job functions on the production line.
Some of the position rotations are as follows:
- Head Buffer
- Jig Operator or brake assembly.
Additional responsibilities include performing all jobs in a safe manner, completing logs and charts as needed, and following specific work instructions.
A Production Worker will be assigned to a designated work station and must be able to work well within an assembly line environment.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Ability to follow established work instructions and/or procedures
- Ability to use gages
- Ability to read and understand quality specifications
- Must be able to identify parts by part number
- Understand and complete shop papers as required
- Basic computer skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 30 lbs. is required, maximum 50 lbs. of force
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail Works with minimal supervision
What makes this a great opportunity?
- Competitive wages Medical and dental plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible spending account 401K retirement savings
- Traditional pension plan
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
Indian Head Industries/MGM Brakes is an equal employment opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a special disabled veteran or other protected veteran. IHI/MGM Brakes will consider all qualified and interested applicants for career opportunities.
Firms IHI/MGM Brakes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/minorities/females/veterans/disabled