Part and full time available, experience preferred but will train.
- Respond to customer queries, make product recommendations and provide samples
- Help customers locate, choose and buy products
- Weigh, label, package and make products ready for billing and delivery
- Stock and organize displays and showcases
- Clean the work areas and maintain tools and equipment
- Coordinate with other staff in following food safety and hygiene procedures according to company policy
- Ensure prompt service and high level of customer satisfaction
We are the Lazzini family, and we took over ownership of what was formerly the Bennett Valley Market on February 1, 2011. Our family business is run by Steve Lazzini, his brother Mark and his son Kevin. The deli and market business is in our blood. Together, we have over 50 years of experience as former owners and employees of Steve-O's Meat and Deli and Ray's Food Center.
Our vision for Lazzini's Market is to build on our deli roots. Our brand new deli is open and features freshly made sandwiches and various grab 'n go items. Our new BBQ and smoker is filling the air with the smells-so-good-you-can't-wait-to-get-your-hands-on-some aromas of smoked ribs, BBQ tri-tip and more. In addition to great, freshly made food, the market features local fare, such as bread from the Franco-American Bakery, Clover dairy products and Sonoma County wine. And with a name like Lazzini, the market wouldn't be complete without some Italian specialty goods.
Family and food are the two most important things in Italian culture, and you'll find that's the case with Lazzini's Market. With these values in mind, we strive to offer our customers a unique experience, where each guest is treated like family and the food, a masterpiece Michelangelo would envy! We are family. We are Italian. We are proud locals. We are Lazzini's Market.