Jim Bone Nissan is currently accepting applications for automotive detailers.
We are looking for a thorough, responsible Car Detailer who will adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to our customers. The Car Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to gas levels and the condition of the vehicle. You should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
To be a successful Car Detailer, you should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
Car Detailer Responsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
No experience required, will train.