CNC MILL Programmer & Set up Machinist
CNC MILL Programmer & Set up * Machinist *
• Program, set up and must be able to program CNC mills. using Gibbs software
• Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
• Holding tight tolerances (+/- .0005).
• Exposed to manufacturing/machine shop environments with at least 10 years of machining experience.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and with others in a team environment.
• Benefits: • Medical • Dental • 401k • 24 Hours Paid Sick Leave after 90-day probation period • After 1 year 40 hrs. paid vacation.
Pay: Dependent on experience.
Full-Time Position: – Monday – Friday, 7 am to 3:30 pm.
Galvin Precision Machining Inc., is a business that prides itself on supplying specialized industrial services with precision standards that meet or exceed tolerance specifications.
Today the tradition of precision craftsmanship for a fair price continues as Galvin Precision Machining brings over 30 years of production experience and many skilled journeyman machinists to every job.