Licensed Security Officer - St HelenaFirst Security Services
Licensed Security Officer - St Helena
First Security Services has full time openings at the Culinary Institute of America's St Helena Campus location. The Culinary Institute of America is a prestigious culinary learning facility set in a beautiful campus for students and food/wine connoisseurs from around the world to enjoy.
- Position requires greeting, and screening clients and visitors in a concierge type of role in a suit and tie attire.
- A high level of focus, and attention to detail is required. If you are an active, customer service-oriented professional with excellent judgment and wanting to work in a fun high end beautiful culinary campus, then this is the opportunity that you have been looking for.
- Stable, structured environment, Weekly Pay, full time long lasting positions.
- Must have a valid CA. Guard Card.
- You must be able to speak, read and write English.
- You must also possess high standards of dependability, integrity, personal appearance, and grooming.
- Great interpersonal skills are critical to this position.
Pay: $18.50 an hour + $250 recruitment bonus for new employees. Certification Requirements (All) -- Valid California Guard Card -- Driver's License -- AB 2880 - Mandatory - 16 hours Certification (or must complete) -- AB 2880 - Elective - 16 hours Certification (or must complete)
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Integrity qualifications.
Terms and Conditions apply for $250 hire bonus