Licensed Security Officer - North BayFirst Security Services
Licensed Security Officer - North Bay
First Security Services in the North Bay has openings for all shifts. Stable, structured environment, Weekly Pay, part-time and full time, long lasting positions.
- Must have a valid CA Guard Card.
- You must be able to speak, read and write English.
- You must also possess high standards of dependability, integrity, personal appearance, and grooming.
- Critical to this positions are great interpersonal skills.
- Some positions requires greeting, and screening clients and visitors.
- A high level of focus, and attention to detail is required.
If you are an active, customer service-oriented professional with excellent judgment then this is the opportunity that you have been looking for. Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Sites - Including: Mental Health Security Vehicle Patrol Shopping Centers Wineries Hotels Construction Sites Cross-Site Trained On Call Specials
Pay: $17.50 an hour or more + $500 recruitment bonus for new employees.
Certification Requirements (All) -- Valid California Guard Card -- Driver's License and/or ID and/or US Passport -- AB 2880 - Mandatory - 16 hours Certification (or must complete) -- AB 2880 - Elective - 16 hours Certification (or must complete).
First Alarm Security & Patrol, Inc. | First Security Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer.
PPO 11167. Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Integrity qualifications.
Terms and Conditions apply for $500 hire bonus