Public Defender Legal Processor I - BilingualCounty Of Sonoma
Public Defender Legal Processor I - Bilingual (English/Spanish) $3,469 - $4,219/Monthly
When you join the County of Sonoma, you become part of a challenging and rewarding work environment where you gain the satisfaction of knowing you're working to better your community. Through experience and the support of management, Legal Processors gain the skills and abilities needed to advance their career. You can also look forward to excellent benefits* including:
- A cash allowance of approximately $600/month
- An annual Staff Development/Wellness Benefit allowance up to $500 and ongoing education/training opportunities
- Competitive vacation and sick leave accruals, 12 paid holidays, and an additional 8 floating holiday hours per year
- County paid premium contribution to several health plan options
- County contribution to a Health Reimbursement Arrangement to help fund post-retirement employee health insurance/benefits
- Retirement fully integrated with Social Security
- Eligibility for a salary increase after 1,040 hours (6 months when working full-time) for good work performance; eligibility for a salary increase for good performance every year thereafter, until reaching the top of the salary range
- With experience and good work performance, this position also offers career advancement to Legal Processor II
Legal Processor I's work with the general public, attorneys, law enforcement officials, and court personnel answering a variety of questions regarding department services and operations. This position assists the Public Defender's Office with various clerical duties such as typing, preparing, confirming, copying, distributing, and filing a variety of material.
*Salary is negotiable within the established range, commensurate with experience and requirements. Benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice. The Civil Service title for this position is Legal Processor I.