Planner, I, II and IIICounty Of Sonoma
Planner I, II, & III
$4,525 - $7,633/Monthly
The County of Sonoma offers career growth and development, the opportunity to be a part of a challenging and rewarding work environment, and the satisfaction of knowing that you're working to better the community. You can also look forward to a competitive total compensation package, including:
- An annual Staff Development/Wellness Benefit allowance up to $500 and ongoing education/training opportunities.
- Competitive vacation and sick leave accruals, 12 paid holidays, and an additional 8 floating holiday hours per year.
- County paid premium contribution to several health plan options.
- County contribution to a Health Reimbursement Arrangement to help fund post-retirement employee health insurance/benefits.
- Retirement fully integrated with Social Security.
- May be eligible for up to 8 weeks (320 hours) of Paid Parental Leave after 12 months of County employment.
- Eligibility for a salary increase after 1,040 hours (6 months when working full-time) for good work performance; eligibility for a salary increase for good performance.
*Salary is negotiable within the established range. Benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice.