Eligibility Specialist I – English and Bilingual (English/Spanish)County Of Sonoma
Eligibility Specialist I English & Bilingual (English/Spanish)
$22.45 - $27.29/hour plus an additional $1.15/hour for bilingual assignments.
The County of Sonoma Human Services Department seeks qualified individuals to fill multiple full-time English & fluent bilingual (English/Spanish) Eligibility Specialist I positions.
The Benefits of County Employment
In addition to the training, variety, camaraderie, and satisfaction of knowing you're working to help your community, you can look forward to some excellent benefits, including:
- A cash allowance of approximately $600 per month.
- An annual Staff Development/Wellness Benefit allowance up to $500.
- Eligibility for a 5% salary increase after 1040 hours (approximately 6 months when working full-time) for good work performance; eligibility for a 5% salary increase every year thereafter for good work performance, until reaching the top of the salary range.
- With experience and good work performance, automatic career advancement to Eligibility Specialist II.
- Competitive vacation and sick leave accruals, 12 holidays and an additional 8 floating holiday hours per year.
- County paid premium contribution to several health plan options.
- May be eligible for up to 8 weeks (320 hours) of Paid Parental Leave after 12 months of County employment.
- County contribution to a Health Reimbursement Arrangement to help fund post-retirement employee health insurance/benefits.
Apply by October 17, 2018.