County of Sonoma JobsCounty Of Sonoma
County of Sonoma Jobs
$5,393 - $7,129/Monthly
This position may be filled at either the Trainee, I, or II level. If you are interested in applying at the Trainee or II level, you will need to apply to the separate, concurrent recruitments being conducted.
What Sonoma County Employment Offers
Working at the County of Sonoma offers expansive opportunities for growth and development, the ability to be a part of a challenging and rewarding work environment, and the satisfaction of knowing you're working to better our communities. You can also look forward to excellent benefits* including:
- An annual Staff Development/Wellness Benefit allowance up to $850 and ongoing education/training opportunities.
- Competitive vacation and sick leave accruals, 12 paid holidays, and an additional 8 floating holiday hours per year.
- County paid premium contribution to several health plan options.
- County contribution to a Health Reimbursement Arrangement to help fund post-retirement employee health insurance/benefits.
- Retirement fully integrated with Social Security.
- Eligibility for a salary increase after 1,040 hours (6 months when working full-time) for good work performance; eligibility for a salary increase for good performance every year thereafter, until reaching the top of the salary range.