Behavioral Health Clinician InternCounty Of Sonoma
Behavioral Health Clinician Intern
$5,377 - $6,536/Monthly.
About the Positions
Behavioral Health Clinician Interns practice under the supervision of a program manager, and have the opportunity to receive additional training in diagnosing and treating clients. They provide recovery-oriented behavioral health interventions to adults, families, children, and youth. These services include individual and group counseling, case management, crisis intervention, outreach, and other related duties. Assignments include adult outpatient programs, intake teams, teams focused on a specific geographic region, youth and family outpatient programs, community based teams, the Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU), or Hospital Liaison & Utilization Review.
The ideal candidates for these positions:
- Work well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Possess the ability to multi-task and set priorities independently
- Have the ability to work independently and know when to seek supervision and consultation
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Are recovery-focused
- Have prior professional experience with substance abuse disorder and/or mental health clients
- Are currently registered as Medicare providers or willing to register upon appointment