Assessor Mapping SupervisorCounty Of Sonoma
Assessor Mapping Supervisor $5,040 - $6,127 per Month
- Training in advanced AutoCAD cadastral mapping techniques
- The ability to interpret legal descriptions, deeds, and other assessment documents
- General knowledge of Geographic Information System practices
- Experience supervising, leading, and training staff
When you join the Clerk-Recorder-Assessor's office, you have the opportunity to be a part of a challenging and rewarding work environment, and the satisfaction of knowing that you're working to better the community. You can also look forward to a competitive total compensation package, including:
- An annual Staff Development/Wellness Benefit allowance up to $650 and ongoing education/training opportunities
- Competitive vacation and sick leave accruals, 12 paid holidays, and an additional 8 floating holiday hours per year
- County paid premium contribution to several health plan options
- County contribution to a Health Reimbursement Arrangement to help fund post-retirement employee health insurance/benefits
- Retirement fully integrated with Social Security
- May be eligible for up to 8 weeks (320 hours) of Paid Parental Leave after 12 months of County employment
- Eligibility for a salary increase after 1,040 hours (6 months when working full-time) for good work performance; eligibility for a salary increase for good performance
This recruitment is being conducted to fill an Assessor Mapping Supervisor position the Clerk-Recorder-Assessor's Office. This employment list may also be used to fill future full-time, part-time, or extra-help (temporary) positions as they occur during the active status of the list. County employees who wish to be considered for future positions should consider applying to this recruitment. The Civil Service title for this position is Cadastral Mapping Supervisor.
Salary is negotiable within the established range. Benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice.