Customer Service RepresentativeCheck Center
Customer Service Representative
Come join the fun! Become a part of our success story. Check Center is inviting motivated and talented people the chance to join our growing company, with a unique opportunity to build a career with us. We offer a defined career path to business management (we do our best to promote from within for management positions). Come work at a place where everyone knows your name and customer service is truly number one. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and giving back to the communities in which we serve. Our benefits package is exceptional. So what are you waiting for? Join us and experience the true meaning of teamwork and where everyone's voice is heard.
We are searching for skilled and dedicated individuals who can provide excellent customer service:
- Serve customer needs in a timely, friendly and professional manner both in person and over the phone.
- Process customer transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Effectively cross sell products and services.
- Follow and maintain company, customer and personal security procedures.
- Recognize fraudulent activity and prevent possible losses to the company.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong communications, motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Good arithmetic skills and PC proficiency.
- Requires strong attention to detail, fast and accurate data-entry, and ability to work in a moderate to fast-paced environment.
- High school or equivalent training and experience.
- Bilingual required.
- Strong customer service skills a necessity.
Our benefits package will enrich and enhance the quality of life for you and your family:
- Your first full calendar year with the company you are entitled to 1 week of vacation.
- After your first year of service, your vacation allotment will increase incrementally.
- After 90 days, a competitive health insurance package will be offered to full time employees
- After 1 year of service, a 401K retirement plan will be extended to you. Check Center will match 50% of the first 6% of your eligible compensation (minimum 21 years of age and full time)
- Annual reviews.